Manufactured by Anton Schneider
, this 8-Day, Chalet-style cuckoo clock has hand-laid roof shingles and hand-carved details. This authentic cuckoo clock was hand-carved and hand-crafted in the Black Forest region of Germany.
Certificate of Authenticity is included from the Black Forest Clock Association
(sometimes referred to as being VDS-Certified). Only clocks, manufactured by hand in the Black Forest region of Germany and with mechanical clockworks, qualify for this certification.
This large chalet features forest scenery, deers, roebuck, rabbit, and squirrel. It has a turning mill wheel that moves with the music on the full hour. Many detailed carvings. Wooden cuckoo, wooden dial, and wooden hands.
Music is played from a quality, Swiss-made, 22-note, 2-tune, mechanical music box movement (click the link below, to listen). This music box usually comes with the very popular, Edelweiss
song combination (playing one of the melody, alternately, on the hour). However, the song combination may differ in some instances (depending on factory availability).
Automatic night time shut off. The weights have to be pulled up every eight days (or weekly).
Manufacturer warranties this clock for a period of two years. Warranty is valid within the USA & Canada.
Cuckoo clock house measures 17.5 H x16.1 W x 8.9 D Inches.
Questions? Give us a call at 815-945-2214
; or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS
This item will ship from a warehouse within the USA! Clocks that ship from merchants, outside of the USA, may end up costing you significantly more, due to having to pay undisclosed shipping and import tariff tax charges.
Additionally, the manufacturer may require, that the customer return the clock to the point of purchase for warranty
coverage (which could be expensive for purchases, outside of the USA or Canada).
FREE SHIPPING to all addresses within the continental United States. Please inquire (with your complete shipping address--no PO boxes), if you live in Hawaii, Alaska, or in a US Territory.
This item will ship either UPS Ground
or USPS Priority Mail
. Refer to the shipping map below, to determine how long it will take for you to receive your clock, after ordering it. Please allow 1-3 additional days to process and pack your order. If you would like it sooner, give us a call
to discuss a faster shipping method.
SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We are happy to accept orders from customers, who reside outside of the USA, but we want you to be aware and agree to our International Sales Policy before placing your order. Many of these policies were developed because the cost of return shipping is cost-prohibitive.
See our International Sales Policy for more information.
- International buyers shall complete this Online Form for a shipping estimate. We will reply with a shipping quote within 24 hours.
- International orders may take up to one week to process, before shipping.
- You may have to pay Duty Taxes when this item is shipped into your country. These Duty Taxes are not figured into the shipping estimate or the sale price.
- Anton Schneider has Authorized Service Centers, to handle warranty claims, in many different countries, all over the world.
- All international sales are final! No returns are accepted for any reason (including any errors that may exist in our product description, such as dimensions, measurements, color/finish, etc.).
- Customer is responsible for costs associated with shipping this item back to the point of purchase; or to the manufacturer for warranty service.